Web Crack

Because you need a fix

06 March 2009

"You can't call shotgun on a hot air balloon."

This dog is more talented than some people I know.
I don't know what to say about a baby roast.
Sometimes, Hitler had a good point.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 1:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "He just started to powersaw me and powersaw me an...
  • "Music is physics.  Time to do some math."
  • "No word on what role she’ll play, but presumably ...
  • "This is a hold up, not a botany lesson!"
  • "Kiss my hairy, black ass, you druid retards."
  • "Are you not talking 'cos your mouth is filling up...
  • "I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people ...
  • "It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
  • "Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."
  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.