Web Crack

Because you need a fix

27 February 2007

"I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ate humans.  I thought they were marblevors."

How could this have ended well?
That grinding you hear is a drummer.  (So many questions about this vid. Drumometer? WFD network? Hostess?)
I gave you beat boxed and flauted, now bottled.
I always wondered why two unrelated animals were paired up in that discussion.
Tasmanian Devils are...the devil.  (From Tasmania)

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 12:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...
  • "We are about to play the most important rock-pape...
  • "Go see it.  It's recommended by science!"
  • "What do you think the 'Beyond' is in Bed, Bath an...
  • "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"
  • "You just bedazzled my heart."
  • "Geeks get it done.  Nerds don't."
  • "Put your clothes back on, you centaur!"
  • "Listen!  You smell something?"
  • "You look like some sort of crazy Bollywood superh...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.