Web Crack

Because you need a fix

09 August 2008

"Kiss my hairy, black ass, you druid retards."

Wouldn't you run if a horde came around the corner yelling?
I like this for a couple reasons, some I'm ashamed of.
Tis not the season
My next band member
A different way to heaven
Trent Reznor: raver
So good it almost isn't nerdy.  Almost.
Britney Spears rocks hard.
Seriously Spain?
...and in long form.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 3:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Are you not talking 'cos your mouth is filling up...
  • "I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people ...
  • "It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
  • "Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."
  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...
  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...
  • "We are about to play the most important rock-pape...
  • "Go see it.  It's recommended by science!"
  • "What do you think the 'Beyond' is in Bed, Bath an...
  • "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.