Web Crack

Because you need a fix

05 March 2007

"Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."

If it wasn't for hilarious stuff like this, I might be cutting myself too!
If them emos could do this, they wouldn't be so sad all the time.
Hiking through the woods isn't always the health boon you think it is.
And the snake eats its own tail.
This is mighty weird.
I wouldn't post this if it wasn't more than you've seen before.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 4:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...
  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...
  • "We are about to play the most important rock-pape...
  • "Go see it.  It's recommended by science!"
  • "What do you think the 'Beyond' is in Bed, Bath an...
  • "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"
  • "You just bedazzled my heart."
  • "Geeks get it done.  Nerds don't."
  • "Put your clothes back on, you centaur!"
  • "Listen!  You smell something?"

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.