Web Crack

Because you need a fix

24 February 2009

"He just started to powersaw me and powersaw me and powersaw me!"

Sometimes,I think Japan is a joke being played on the world...brilliantly.
You aren't hot enough to make this compelling viewing.
Sometimes, a knife isn't enough.
The most literal music video?
The nerdiest "Nude" music video?
The most excited anyone has ever been about a parking ticket
And the most excited anyone has ever been about going to traffic court
This monk is more metal than you.
Some lighter fare that'll blow your mind

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Music is physics.  Time to do some math."
  • "No word on what role she’ll play, but presumably ...
  • "This is a hold up, not a botany lesson!"
  • "Kiss my hairy, black ass, you druid retards."
  • "Are you not talking 'cos your mouth is filling up...
  • "I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people ...
  • "It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
  • "Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."
  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...
  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.