Web Crack

Because you need a fix

22 February 2009

"Music is physics.  Time to do some math."

NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox: pay attention
All history should be taught this way.
Check this out before you eat, definitely not after.
Who says there isn't any humour in death metal?

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 6:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "No word on what role she’ll play, but presumably ...
  • "This is a hold up, not a botany lesson!"
  • "Kiss my hairy, black ass, you druid retards."
  • "Are you not talking 'cos your mouth is filling up...
  • "I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people ...
  • "It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
  • "Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."
  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...
  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...
  • "We are about to play the most important rock-pape...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.