Web Crack

Because you need a fix

23 March 2007

"I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people of murder today and it didn't go very well."

Goes wrong? Or goes terribly right?
’Cause, why not? Perhaps because it’s against God’s will.
This is wildly offensive if you have a clue what it is. If not, it’s clean.
Will the Super Mario covers ever stop?
That was less unique than you’d think.
I can’t believe this is an actual ad. I crack up every time I see it.
I wouldn’t disagree with this possibility.
This is why I think about the lyrics I write. (NSFW, but really funny.)
This is only unbelievable if you didn’t believe it in the first place.
The first place. Or the third.
Awesome.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 1:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
  • "Sir, ma'am, your pockets are hot."
  • "I always thought that hippos--I didn't know they ...
  • "I got a quick question for you.  Have you ever ac...
  • "We are about to play the most important rock-pape...
  • "Go see it.  It's recommended by science!"
  • "What do you think the 'Beyond' is in Bed, Bath an...
  • "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"
  • "You just bedazzled my heart."
  • "Geeks get it done.  Nerds don't."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.