"It's like being raped by a box of chocolates."
I struggled initially too.
I want a P-P-P-Powerbook!
Mario kicks ass. Or punches face.
A jet car v. a Nissan Sunny. To say "match up" would imply something might be equal in this.
Don't read this if you like movies.
And don't watch this if you like Nirvana.
But do watch this if you like Nirvana or the Cars.
I enjoyed this way too much.
Clearly, we developed from monkeys.
What makes this funny? Funny shit.
This will completely change the way you look at everything.
Enjoy.
I want a P-P-P-Powerbook!
Mario kicks ass. Or punches face.
A jet car v. a Nissan Sunny. To say "match up" would imply something might be equal in this.
Don't read this if you like movies.
And don't watch this if you like Nirvana.
But do watch this if you like Nirvana or the Cars.
I enjoyed this way too much.
Clearly, we developed from monkeys.
What makes this funny? Funny shit.
This will completely change the way you look at everything.
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home