"This is a hold up, not a botany lesson!"
Truly old school
I went to high school with one of the guys in this video. Seriously. Not in Philly.
How elegant!
I'm surprised you exist too.
India make a PSA to remind you how weird India is.
The most metal two-year-old ever.
David Blaine hates people
...but loves orange soda
...and stalking.
Megalodon was real. I'll leave you to judge if this movie is.
Zombie vs. Shark, because why the heck not?
Creepy.
This should be big.
Learn how to make music.
Learn how to make metal.
This walrus dances better than I can.
This kid plays the KazooKeylele better than I can.
He's back. You better not let him see you slacking on your answers.
Keep clear of Tom Hanks' testicles.
Enjoy.
I went to high school with one of the guys in this video. Seriously. Not in Philly.
How elegant!
I'm surprised you exist too.
India make a PSA to remind you how weird India is.
The most metal two-year-old ever.
David Blaine hates people
...but loves orange soda
...and stalking.
Megalodon was real. I'll leave you to judge if this movie is.
Zombie vs. Shark, because why the heck not?
Creepy.
This should be big.
Learn how to make music.
Learn how to make metal.
This walrus dances better than I can.
This kid plays the KazooKeylele better than I can.
He's back. You better not let him see you slacking on your answers.
Keep clear of Tom Hanks' testicles.
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home