"I force them together, and then I make them fight in my mouth."
Because preschoolers need to learn about total domination.
The other Axe effect.
An uber-geek amongst geeks
I've decided my life is too sedentary.
If you wondered what others were doing yesterday.
Can anyone explain this? (Dirty old men is my best guess.) (probably NSFW)
This makes more sense, on a technicality.
"Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride." Or the opposite.
This art is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Shave, pluck, wax or...burn? (NSFW)
She can't walk, but she can shoot.
The internet now offers a way to slip you into a coma from the comfort of your own home.
The priceless report (and reinactment) of the Dick Cheney shooting from The Daily Show
Everybody must get owned.
Thousands of years ago in the future, mirrors were made of wood.
I love my mom.
Safety tip: don't piss off a big cat in a cage, and then let it out.
Hornets > Bees
Gravity > Ice
DIY Boy Meets World
An historic night on Conan
This cat is confused.
The Big Man on the ones and twos.
Because you've "enjoyed" everything else the web offers: Lego porn. (NSFW)
When you spend too much time playing video games, you do things like this.
When you then get positive reinforcement from other nerds, it leads to this.
These pictures are (of) the bomb.
So are these (3 pages)
Would you prefer video coverage (with fun vintage voiceover)?
500kV of pure energy (not in my pants).
345kV is pretty impressive too.
I don't know what actually explodes; I don't know why this is on tape; I don't know why it sounds like there's a croud and an announcer for it either.
I hope you brought supplies.
Enjoy.
The other Axe effect.
An uber-geek amongst geeks
I've decided my life is too sedentary.
If you wondered what others were doing yesterday.
Can anyone explain this? (Dirty old men is my best guess.) (probably NSFW)
This makes more sense, on a technicality.
"Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride." Or the opposite.
This art is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Shave, pluck, wax or...burn? (NSFW)
She can't walk, but she can shoot.
The internet now offers a way to slip you into a coma from the comfort of your own home.
The priceless report (and reinactment) of the Dick Cheney shooting from The Daily Show
Everybody must get owned.
Thousands of years ago in the future, mirrors were made of wood.
I love my mom.
Safety tip: don't piss off a big cat in a cage, and then let it out.
Hornets > Bees
Gravity > Ice
DIY Boy Meets World
An historic night on Conan
This cat is confused.
The Big Man on the ones and twos.
Because you've "enjoyed" everything else the web offers: Lego porn. (NSFW)
When you spend too much time playing video games, you do things like this.
When you then get positive reinforcement from other nerds, it leads to this.
These pictures are (of) the bomb.
So are these (3 pages)
Would you prefer video coverage (with fun vintage voiceover)?
500kV of pure energy (not in my pants).
345kV is pretty impressive too.
I don't know what actually explodes; I don't know why this is on tape; I don't know why it sounds like there's a croud and an announcer for it either.
I hope you brought supplies.
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home