"We answer the questions you never thought needed asking."
Mexico City (No, you don't know what it's like.)
Because you can't make fun of MySpace enough.
Ninja are silent and deadly. Practitioners of kung fu are f!#$ing crazy.
Not all ninja are well-skilled, though.
Nor are Americans.
Do LSD. Just like the British Army.
A real life Pokemon battle.
Mowww. I guess.
Until I can find/put these elsewhere, the pages these are on have NSFW ads:
Remember how last Halloween there were 50 vids/games that ended with a shrieking, horriffic image? Well, someone is the worst father ever. (NSFW ads)
An old, white teacher in trouble for saying "nigga" to a student. Tragic? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely! (NSFW ads)
Enjoy.
Because you can't make fun of MySpace enough.
Ninja are silent and deadly. Practitioners of kung fu are f!#$ing crazy.
Not all ninja are well-skilled, though.
Nor are Americans.
Do LSD. Just like the British Army.
A real life Pokemon battle.
Mowww. I guess.
Until I can find/put these elsewhere, the pages these are on have NSFW ads:
Remember how last Halloween there were 50 vids/games that ended with a shrieking, horriffic image? Well, someone is the worst father ever. (NSFW ads)
An old, white teacher in trouble for saying "nigga" to a student. Tragic? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely! (NSFW ads)
Enjoy.
1 Comments:
Definitely, but it makes everyone sick and wrong. The real question is did you feel bad for laughing as much as you did?
If not, then there's just no hope for you. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home