Web Crack

Because you need a fix

08 February 2006

"The President wants to foster a culture of life, so pardon a turkey, send 200 000 kids to Iraq."



All that follows was ripped off. My excuse? My day could be summarized with the image above.
Brokeback to the Future (video)
Once I manage to download it, this might be good.
The caption says, "Reese Witherspoon has been nominated for an Oscar," but the article reads, "Reese Witherspoon has been killing photographers."
For when you care enough to give the very minimum.
Do you think you could ski where you can hold onto a static pole and the hill moves under you? This guy couldn't. (video)

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 1:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Hey, sucking at darts is not a superpower."
  • "Fun to pet, better to chew."
  • "I know things that would curdle your blood--inclu...
  • "I think it's weird the way 'finger puppets' sound...
  • "I love the fact that you really need serious help."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.