Web Crack

Because you need a fix

02 February 2006

"I love the fact that you really need serious help."

I spend a lot of time on the internet. Too much, some might say. But you can't complain, because you're here reading this now. I'm going to use this space to share things I find in my digital travels, because other people should be subjected to some of this weird stuff as well.

I was busy tonight, and here's some of the funniest and/or most bizarre:
A biker dancing to "My Humps"
I can't hope to explain this.

Who doesn't like yarn-based art? (not video)
For when you want to tell that special someone how much you care. Kinda. (not video)
Some people like Mike Tyson's Punch Out a bit too much.
The ukulele can be pretty sweet. (I didn't believe it before either.)
Steve Jobs doesn't like Bill Gates.
Star Wars translated into Leet (Just in case you almost have a girlfriend.)

The kid wants his chocolate milk, bitch!
Some of Andy Dick's MTV show was hilarious. (He put clips online without permission.)
Oh, won't you be my teddy bear? Just...like...that....
GTA: San Andreas apparently wasn't the first game with questionable content.

Bonus(???) clip:
A Harry Potter figures three-way. This is partially funny, and largely the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. (NSFW...or anywhere)

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 3:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.