Web Crack

Because you need a fix

14 February 2006

"I'm funnier than a dress."

Wow. This is gay.
What are either of you doing?
O JUSTICEIRO Indeed!
Milla Jovovich is not impressed.
Because you can't draw Muhammed enough. Or at all.
Gymnasts are graceful.
I'd almost swear he's singing "Cheney".

And the V-Day stragglers, for the malcontents:
If you forgot to get a V-Day card, these should worsen the situation.
Cupid's a damn, dirty proto-cherub.
All American rejects.
Gun love.

And one for the V-Day straggling nerds.

If I gave you any more, you'd a splode.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 11:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I'm spreading love like a terrorist now."
  • "We answer the questions you never thought needed ...
  • "Tunnelling is the new black."
  • "The President wants to foster a culture of life, ...
  • "Hey, sucking at darts is not a superpower."
  • "Fun to pet, better to chew."
  • "I know things that would curdle your blood--inclu...
  • "I think it's weird the way 'finger puppets' sound...
  • "I love the fact that you really need serious help."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.