Web Crack

Because you need a fix

11 February 2006

"Tunnelling is the new black."

It's Saturday!
You should learn to focus better.
Your MySpace could be better.
I wish Dr. Phil wasn't my dad too.

The best ad campaign ever (5 vids)

I don't know why this came up when searching for the set above, but it's a baby eating her father.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 9:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "The President wants to foster a culture of life, ...
  • "Hey, sucking at darts is not a superpower."
  • "Fun to pet, better to chew."
  • "I know things that would curdle your blood--inclu...
  • "I think it's weird the way 'finger puppets' sound...
  • "I love the fact that you really need serious help."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.