"I know things that would curdle your blood--including a formula that literally curdles blood."
Wow, I ripped off this whole post's content (aside from my witty banter). But then again, I'm not taking credit for these things.
Tee hee hee, silly Germans
Have you ever felt like you were a pawn in a game...of Scrabble? (Or "Have you ever wanted to see someone's Asian fetish?")
If this is what life would be like if we all hovered, I'd stay on the ground.
Not good videos:
Why do people think they're interesting?
Seriously
Enjoy.
Tee hee hee, silly Germans
Have you ever felt like you were a pawn in a game...of Scrabble? (Or "Have you ever wanted to see someone's Asian fetish?")
If this is what life would be like if we all hovered, I'd stay on the ground.
Not good videos:
Why do people think they're interesting?
Seriously
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home