"Tell your sister I'm no fool. Or at least romanticize the notion of the fool."
Now I think they're just screwing with us.
What's the opposite of a nerd boner?
This guy is on his way to becoming Inspector Gadget.
I don't know how this stayed off my radar for so long.
Mad skills, cat.
The best part is the last 30 seconds. (~NSFW)
From Obama to a cow, that's range.
Because you need more evidence of how cool Cincinnati is (or you like professional journalism)
Some behind-the-scenes footage, because crime fighting isn't all glamour.
With the rise of High Noon Tortoise, things might get interesting. Might.
Enjoy.
What's the opposite of a nerd boner?
This guy is on his way to becoming Inspector Gadget.
I don't know how this stayed off my radar for so long.
Mad skills, cat.
The best part is the last 30 seconds. (~NSFW)
From Obama to a cow, that's range.
Because you need more evidence of how cool Cincinnati is (or you like professional journalism)
Some behind-the-scenes footage, because crime fighting isn't all glamour.
With the rise of High Noon Tortoise, things might get interesting. Might.
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home