"Most chimp attacks...the chimp thinks you're going to rape them."
Protect yourself and your loved ones (from these people).
I'm not sure how accurate, "I missed him. Oh, fudge!" is for WWI dialogue.
The next level of the metaverse is to take pictures of you watching this.
There will be a test on this later.
As comprehensive an account as the original.
Don't watch this if you think people shouldn't eat animals. Or if you think they should.
If you've seen one Disney movie, you've seen them all.
This is horrible journalism, but excellent television.
Enjoy.
I'm not sure how accurate, "I missed him. Oh, fudge!" is for WWI dialogue.
The next level of the metaverse is to take pictures of you watching this.
There will be a test on this later.
As comprehensive an account as the original.
Don't watch this if you think people shouldn't eat animals. Or if you think they should.
If you've seen one Disney movie, you've seen them all.
This is horrible journalism, but excellent television.
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home