Web Crack

Because you need a fix

09 April 2009

"Finger pointing gets us nowhere, Steve!"

Oh, Japan, I love you.
...and sometimes you outdo yourself.
...but you're perfect, just the way you are.
Now who wouldn't want to be handcuffed by the Easter Bunny?

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 10:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Fucking say, 'ding', bitch!"
  • "Sexy bitch is like a mountain goat."
  • "You can't call shotgun on a hot air balloon."
  • "He just started to powersaw me and powersaw me an...
  • "Music is physics.  Time to do some math."
  • "No word on what role she’ll play, but presumably ...
  • "This is a hold up, not a botany lesson!"
  • "Kiss my hairy, black ass, you druid retards."
  • "Are you not talking 'cos your mouth is filling up...
  • "I'm sorry. It's just that I accused some people ...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.