Web Crack

Because you need a fix

14 February 2007

"Go see it.  It's recommended by science!"

I should start a "dumb or awesome" page.
My preschool was never this cool.
This link was titled "Trebuchet Madness" and I don't see a need to change that.
I think people were only offended by its sheer awesomeness.
If this is lenticular imagery, it's a whole different class of it.
Why don't dojos teach fireball throwing?

Peter Gabriel rocks the 80's.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 10:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "What do you think the 'Beyond' is in Bed, Bath an...
  • "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way"
  • "You just bedazzled my heart."
  • "Geeks get it done.  Nerds don't."
  • "Put your clothes back on, you centaur!"
  • "Listen!  You smell something?"
  • "You look like some sort of crazy Bollywood superh...
  • "Come on, you guys don't have 'motherf-er' at this...
  • "Wow.  Damn.  Putting out some BTU's.  I think tho...
  • "Now do we hear the extended dance version of the ...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.