Web Crack

Because you need a fix

05 April 2006

"I only eat suicidal animals."

I was on vacation, so let's see what I've missed:
I'm drunk just thinking about playing this drinking game.
Daft Punk would be pround...or very disappointed.
Woo Hah!  Godzilla's got you all in check.
And people laugh when I tell them about dropbears.
I'm sure "measure twice, cut once" could've applied here too.
The only other Narnia rap that's been funny.  "Tea, motherfucker."
As if just being a rollerblader wasn't bad enough.
I just saw this, and I still can't believe it.
(Super) Mario's a commie!
I'm going to need to visit Mobile, AL sometime.  It's the most hilarious place on Earth.
This is both awesome and somehow disgusting looking.  I could see this ending up in a Tool video.
Polynerdism touches all of our lives.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 3:49 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "If there's obvious signs of death like rigor mort...
  • "You saying Hansen didn't have cred?"
  • "And if you go, furious angels will bring you back...
  • "The piñata promites violence against flamboyant a...
  • "That gay albino is hitting on your not-girlfriend."
  • "I force them together, and then I make them fight...
  • "I'm funnier than a dress."
  • "I'm spreading love like a terrorist now."
  • "We answer the questions you never thought needed ...
  • "Tunnelling is the new black."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.