"And if you go, furious angels will bring you back to me"
I've been gone a while (kinda), but I'm back.
In case you're a squirrel, lost in our world
Pretty people not so pretty
NYC street ads enhanced
The Boy Scout motto is "be prepared."
And you thought the new VW ads were weird. Check out the "joyride".
Spoiler: it's a robot in disguise
I stumbled across this again, and it really needs explaining. The show was afraid of what Nirvana might do, so they forced them to "play along" to the studio recording. Nirvana didn't play along.
Live action Simpsons (seriously)
Enjoy.
In case you're a squirrel, lost in our world
Pretty people not so pretty
NYC street ads enhanced
The Boy Scout motto is "be prepared."
And you thought the new VW ads were weird. Check out the "joyride".
Spoiler: it's a robot in disguise
I stumbled across this again, and it really needs explaining. The show was afraid of what Nirvana might do, so they forced them to "play along" to the studio recording. Nirvana didn't play along.
Live action Simpsons (seriously)
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home