Web Crack

Because you need a fix

02 August 2009

"A picture of a rollerblade came up for 'sloppy vagina'."

One day, bionic cats will destroy us all.
I wish I had half this much game.
(The royal) We made FilmDrunk!
A look back into internet past.
A simple song about motorcycle coloration.
Keyboard Cops
Sacrifice boxmen and sleep (if you're like me).
Steve Agee: Extreme Chores
I shouldn't like this, but I can't help it.
The underappreciated service personnel get their due.
I didn't know juniors could prank anyone.
Pound for pound, that's one tough baby.
Tyrannowhatthefuck?

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I was in good enough shape to catch a black guy."
  • "Kids act like they're on Mexican television."
  • "Kick your groin in the balls."
  • "Oh, Spice Girls."
  • "Maybe if I performed some sort of vivisection, I ...
  • "You go into our museums, it's all stolen. Our mu...
  • "Is a beautiful gabber rotterdam's kaalkopje Dutch...
  • “Well, you won’t ever be able to have sex again. ...
  • "Tell your sister I'm no fool. Or at least romanti...
  • "Hey, McClellan! You sucked at Antietam!"

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.