Web Crack

Because you need a fix

01 July 2009

"Kids act like they're on Mexican television."

This explains why vampires are so popular now.
WTF Japan? Part 4,236,465.
Flying in the clouds is cool. Flying a cloud is cooler.
Stephen J. Cannell, make this show!
It's shocking what you can run across in this universe. (NSFW sound)
I guess he likes his bike.
Fried shrimp!

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 6:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Kick your groin in the balls."
  • "Oh, Spice Girls."
  • "Maybe if I performed some sort of vivisection, I ...
  • "You go into our museums, it's all stolen. Our mu...
  • "Is a beautiful gabber rotterdam's kaalkopje Dutch...
  • “Well, you won’t ever be able to have sex again. ...
  • "Tell your sister I'm no fool. Or at least romanti...
  • "Hey, McClellan! You sucked at Antietam!"
  • "its my fucking birthday. i peed inm the back of ...
  • "Most chimp attacks...the chimp thinks you're goin...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.