Web Crack

Because you need a fix

30 May 2009

"Maybe if I performed some sort of vivisection, I could get some comedy out of them."

A rubber duck terrorizes an unidentified part of Asia. Unidentified.
This is pretty hardcore. (Not advocating, just saying.)
My game is weak.
A summary of one of the greatest cross-media events of the modern era.
This woman is unreal. (Seriously, this is a digital creation.)
Dear world, you got served.
When I get made into a video game, I want this to be the soundtrack.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "You go into our museums, it's all stolen. Our mu...
  • "Is a beautiful gabber rotterdam's kaalkopje Dutch...
  • “Well, you won’t ever be able to have sex again. ...
  • "Tell your sister I'm no fool. Or at least romanti...
  • "Hey, McClellan! You sucked at Antietam!"
  • "its my fucking birthday. i peed inm the back of ...
  • "Most chimp attacks...the chimp thinks you're goin...
  • "Finger pointing gets us nowhere, Steve!"
  • "Fucking say, 'ding', bitch!"
  • "Sexy bitch is like a mountain goat."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.