Web Crack

Because you need a fix

30 January 2007

"You just bedazzled my heart."

I love this song, but never saw (or knew of) the video before.
"Scott Ian - No Guitar Hero"
Wikipedia will eat itself.
I watch too much TV.  Confirmed.
When football pitches attack!

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "Geeks get it done.  Nerds don't."
  • "Put your clothes back on, you centaur!"
  • "Listen!  You smell something?"
  • "You look like some sort of crazy Bollywood superh...
  • "Come on, you guys don't have 'motherf-er' at this...
  • "Wow.  Damn.  Putting out some BTU's.  I think tho...
  • "Now do we hear the extended dance version of the ...
  • "Wait, in fantasy football, will there be centaurs...
  • "And then the oboe kicks in!"
  • "Maybe K-Fed got all the underpants in the divorce."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.