Web Crack

Because you need a fix

18 May 2006

"I just gave Satan wood."

Well that isn't at all how that's supposed to go.
Did you ever wonder what it would've been like if Kelly Clarkson fronted Led Zeppelin?  Me neither, but this is still pretty cool.
If I bought a camera that had this already on it, I'd burn the camera.  Twice.
When the voices of Merriam Webster go out with friends and get sauced, this might be the result.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 4:16 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "It was quite a bummer when I heard she got her ar...
  • "I guess bear hugs and old people don't go so well...
  • "I only eat suicidal animals."
  • "If there's obvious signs of death like rigor mort...
  • "You saying Hansen didn't have cred?"
  • "And if you go, furious angels will bring you back...
  • "The piñata promites violence against flamboyant a...
  • "That gay albino is hitting on your not-girlfriend."
  • "I force them together, and then I make them fight...
  • "I'm funnier than a dress."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.