"Swimmers don't have possies ... they'd drown."
I really need to publish more often. I started gathering these on 11 Sept. This isn't supposed to be a latest/greatest thing, but I could try to be mildly current, especially when I find something that hasn't been shared by everyone's mother yet.
Who's the cutest little Furor? You are!
Is there an app for making "there's an app for that" ads?
A whole story in one camera pullback
Piano cat on E
This must be what a Russian acid trip looks like.
When bling isn't shiny enough....
Iceland is weird.
This doesn't really warp my childhood, but it may warp yours.
If I had a dollar for everytime this happened to me....
Non-repetitive repetition.
If you stop before the vocals come, you're really missing out. On insanity.
Man replaces machine.
This is very gay.
I'm so glad this exists in a sharable YouTube format now.
Another take! Excellent!
For my money, better than other Daft vids.
People like this should be put down.
A life in photographs
Life without a skeleton
Japan's love letter to the world (NSFW, at all, despite being on TV there)
Trick or Treat indeed
Enjoy.
Who's the cutest little Furor? You are!
Is there an app for making "there's an app for that" ads?
A whole story in one camera pullback
Piano cat on E
This must be what a Russian acid trip looks like.
When bling isn't shiny enough....
Iceland is weird.
This doesn't really warp my childhood, but it may warp yours.
If I had a dollar for everytime this happened to me....
Non-repetitive repetition.
If you stop before the vocals come, you're really missing out. On insanity.
Man replaces machine.
This is very gay.
I'm so glad this exists in a sharable YouTube format now.
Another take! Excellent!
For my money, better than other Daft vids.
People like this should be put down.
A life in photographs
Life without a skeleton
Japan's love letter to the world (NSFW, at all, despite being on TV there)
Trick or Treat indeed
Enjoy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home