Web Crack

Because you need a fix

26 June 2006

"Don't tell me about shuttlecockery!"

Possibly the best short film I saw at a festival this weekend.
Another fantastic entry
Guys, be safe!
I was warning people about Cupid capping you in '97, but this is still awesome.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 3:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I wouldn't call her white trash, but I think she'...
  • "What are the odds of another dentist torturing you?"
  • "I just gave Satan wood."
  • "It was quite a bummer when I heard she got her ar...
  • "I guess bear hugs and old people don't go so well...
  • "I only eat suicidal animals."
  • "If there's obvious signs of death like rigor mort...
  • "You saying Hansen didn't have cred?"
  • "And if you go, furious angels will bring you back...
  • "The piñata promites violence against flamboyant a...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.