Web Crack

Because you need a fix

12 September 2006

"You'll be blowing something, but not up a plane."

Norm MacDonald is back, and he'll make you hurt with laughter...or other things.
We almost don't need people.
Who knew shoes could be funny?
If you thought black, gay weathermen were a myth, they're not.  They're hilarious!
This is exactly why Steve Irwin will be missed.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 1:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "It's kinda like watching the grass grow, except t...
  • "No training wheels on your ride to homosexuality."
  • "I don't really fuck with Africa because people ar...
  • "I don't think the lack of a shirt invalidates you...
  • "Ask and ye shall receive, sucka!"
  • "There's evidence of my sexy dream!"
  • "Don't tell me about shuttlecockery!"
  • "I wouldn't call her white trash, but I think she'...
  • "What are the odds of another dentist torturing you?"
  • "I just gave Satan wood."

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.