Web Crack

Because you need a fix

29 August 2006

"No training wheels on your ride to homosexuality."

This might be awesome.  I'm not sure.
I've never read Blender, but maybe I should start.  Or I just did.
This is why Conan should be on every TV show.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 1:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "I don't really fuck with Africa because people ar...
  • "I don't think the lack of a shirt invalidates you...
  • "Ask and ye shall receive, sucka!"
  • "There's evidence of my sexy dream!"
  • "Don't tell me about shuttlecockery!"
  • "I wouldn't call her white trash, but I think she'...
  • "What are the odds of another dentist torturing you?"
  • "I just gave Satan wood."
  • "It was quite a bummer when I heard she got her ar...
  • "I guess bear hugs and old people don't go so well...

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.