Web Crack

Because you need a fix

19 September 2006

"Well la-di-dah. Look who's too good for porn in the morning."

Damn, I got schooled.
When a little girl goes scatalogical, a mother has to intervene...with a video camera.
Dr. Drew takes a shot at celebrities, including one close to his heart.

Enjoy.

posted by scarr at 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: scarr

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • "You'll be blowing something, but not up a plane."
  • "It's kinda like watching the grass grow, except t...
  • "No training wheels on your ride to homosexuality."
  • "I don't really fuck with Africa because people ar...
  • "I don't think the lack of a shirt invalidates you...
  • "Ask and ye shall receive, sucka!"
  • "There's evidence of my sexy dream!"
  • "Don't tell me about shuttlecockery!"
  • "I wouldn't call her white trash, but I think she'...
  • "What are the odds of another dentist torturing you?"

NSFW = Not Safe for Work, in case you didn't know. Use safely.